Friday, March 13, 2009

updated pics...

Things have been a bit hectic around here lately... John has been busy converting part of our garage into another room, we have had family come and visit, and I have been hooked on reading the "Twilight" series. So I thought I'd add some pics of other things we have been up to in the past couple of months...
One of John's work colleagues go married last weekend, so we got to dress up! Lachlan was babysat by his Auntie Caley so John and I could enjoy mingling with adults without having to run after him (which is getting increasingly difficult for me!). This dress makes my bump look HUGE.. I am currently 32 1/2 weeks.
Swimming lessons! We started Lachlan in lessons mid February. He went to 2 before we had to stop due to John's chaotic work roster and other 'home reno' projects. Lachlan LOVES being in the water and we look forward to getting him back into lessons soon. (He had to wear a swimming cap as part of the pool regulations, hence the funny look on his face.)

Ahoy there Captain Feathersword! Lachlan went to a friends dress-up birthday party in February. Being only 22 1/2 months old, he doesn't know who any of the super-hero's are, but he does love the Wiggles! I made this little outfit for him and surprisingly he left most of it on for the duration of the party.

1 comment:

Aria said...

You look so adorable, Rhi! This baby #2 is coming so soon! How are you feeling? I bet you're excited for the hot weather to cool down. We miss you guys. Sorry for being so bad at writing lately, but I'll catch you up with a nice long letter soon!
xoxoxoxox!