Tuesday, January 27, 2009

australia day...

Yesterday we celebrated Australia Day as a family by having a good old Aussie BBQ lunch. John was due to start work at 2:30pm, so that's all we had time for. We tucked into some of our favourite foods, and couldn't go past enjoying some Tim Tams with our lunch. We got into the spirit of things by putting on removable tattoos of the Australian flag. John and Lachlan went with their arm, but I thought I'd be a little original...


Happy Australia Day!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the tatoos Rhiannon! Very cute. We're all settled now in the house, you and Lachlan will have to come by for a play and a visit soon!

Gaylari said...

Rhiannon!! Danika gave me your blog. I am so excited I found it! Your little boy is so cute. I am glad to be in touch again. Hope all is well.
love
gaylari
shickitup.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

What a cute picture! it's been so long since we've caught up with each other. It's fun to find you on the blogging world and see that you're doing great!