Saturday, January 16, 2010

busy, busy...

Yeah, yeah, I have been really slack lately with my blog. But it has been pretty hectic lately... ...little girls growing up, getting teeth (currently has 3), crawling super fast and 'cruising' on furniture
...big brother's and little sister's spending time together, usually wrestling (little sister is getting very tough)

... oh what fun it is to jump around in the cot together


... dressing my boys to attend my Grandmother's funeral (Grandma was affectionately known as GG to her great-grandchildren)

... my little guy going to daycare for the first time! He was fine, but I cried all the way home (what a sad, sad mother!!)

... little girl's cooking up a storm in the new kitchen (this is her newish face that she pulls- totally scrunching up her face with a smile wedged somewhere in there)

... dressing little girl in trendy new sandal's and head band from a super Auntie

... and finally, celebrating Christmas with loved ones.

No comments: