Tuesday, October 27, 2009

projects...

While John was away last week in Japan, I stayed home with the children and got stuck into some sewing. I was determined to get a few projects completed and am happy to report that I finished what I set out to do- always a bonus! I made a few little pieces for some local markets- 5 girls skirts and some of my 'signature' baby bib's. I was so pleased with how they all turned out. I have to admit, I won't be disappointed if they don't sell- it means Carrington can have them!!!Now I need to get going on my Christmas projects... it never ends... and I love it!

2 comments:

Aria said...

Great job, Rhi! You'll have to post some photos of Carrington in the skirts! I wish I lived nearby so you could teach me to sew...my poor sewing machine is collecting dust in the spare room, and Sydney's in need of some cute dresses! :)

Aria said...

Oh, and John went to JAPAN?! That's awesome! Tommy gets to go for work at the end of November! Too bad they couldn't overlap their visits.