Wednesday, May 7, 2008

my little pony...

Meet the family... John, Lachlan and our dog (or rather, pony) Ushki. John had just finished work and as tradition, took Lachlan outside so they could both say hello to Ushki. A few minutes later, I heard John holler for me to grab the camera for a rare photo opportunity... Ushki is not like most Great Danes who are known for being placid and docile. I am sure she suffers from ADHD. So to see her willingly stand with Lachlan on her back, was a rare sight indeed! Thank you Ushki!

2 comments:

Sals said...

Hey Rhiannon,
Nic told me you had a blog YAY!! So I thought I'd officially announce myself as your first blog STALKER!!! I just want to know what it feels like for all those freaks out there! :)
Maybe we could pay you some money to do 'pony' rides at Layne's birthday party!
Happy Blogging!

Sal said...

Hi Rhi,
Love what you have created. Looks Fab, now I can keep upto date with the boyfriend and you guys regualrly, wonderful. Johns at my place hanging 'til he is off the the pit of despair... Goulbourne!!! LOL.
How on earth you got Ushki to stay still is beyond belief!!!Laughed!!!how rare.
catch up soon
Love
Sal
xxx