Wednesday, April 30, 2008

my first go...

Hi! This is a lot harder than I thought... computers are not my forte, so bear with me! I have been wanting to do something like this for a while now, and have simply been procrastinating, thinking that I had too much else to do (who doesn't these days?). Then this afternoon, I finally decided that I would start and see how I go. I find that my life seems to be full of good intentions, but unless I act on them, that's all they will ever be. As a brief introduction, I am married to a great guy, John (yes, i know "John Smith", ha ha!) and we have been married for 4 1/2 years. We have a gorgeous little boy, Lachlan, who is a treasure and a joy to our lives. He turned one this month. I fill my days with cleaning, cooking, cuddling and convincing, and try to have fun with it all. I will elaborate more in the coming blogs, when I have more of an idea what I am doing! Wish me luck...

1 comment:

NicholegCrosbie said...

You've started out great Rhiannon and let me tell you blogging is a never ending lesson, i will try find out more to help you!...just enjoy and good luck!